The One-Touch has been engineered to operate smoothly, silently and swiftly, driven by a powerful precision German motor, requiring just one touch to rotate the unit revealing power and data outlets. With its very low profile, the unit sits almost flush with the work-surface when closed, but revolves to a slightly raised position when ready for use, reducing the risk of spilt-liquid ingress.
The One-Touch also features an obstruction detection function: in the event of an obstruction, the unit will immediately stop and reverse back to the opposite position with the LED’s in a steady (blue) state.
- Precision German motor for ultra-quiet operation
- Raised above work-surface to reduce spilt-fluid ingress when open
- Easy installation – simple and effective ratchet mounting system
- Touch controlled electronic operation (also available in manual)
- Additional modules for data/media/USB etc are available
- Almost flush with work-surface when closed
- Obstruction detection safety features
Operating voltage: 220V – 250V AC @ 60 Hz
Max power: 3000 W
Length: Variable (Depending on configuration)